April 16th in Warsaw will be held the seminar on the topic of “Blockchain in the Power Industry”, which will unite experts in blockchain sphere and end-users of the technology.
Wide work, that has been done by energy companies in Poland, has basically remained behind the scenes, however this event provides an opportunity to communicate with companies` authority, who are developing and implementing blockchain into Polish energy.
Bitcoin doubler 2x have found out that during the seminar Polish and European specialists are going to discuss the potential of blockchain technology, and exactly implementations and realizations will be analysed in terms of technical and economic benefits for the industry.
Among the seminar`s members are:
- David Widuna – director of energy products trading, CEZ;
- Paul Youngt – trade scouting director, Trianel GmbH;
- Christopher Burgan – product and partnership manager, Share&Charge;
- Dr. Maciej Kavetsky – director of Data Management, Polish Ministry of Digitization;
- Peter Rutkovsky – the head of the working group on the study of distributed registry technology, Polish Ministry of Digitization;
- Rafal Skovronsky – Gridnet project director, Poznan Polytechnic;
- Marek Marchuk – business development and partnership director, Billon Group;
- Alexander Babs – software development team leader, Institute of Energy, Gdansk branch;
- Peter Bucis – member of the energy cluster “Living Energy of the Future”.
You can find more information about the seminar here – https://cbepolska.pl/en/ii-seminar-blockchain-in-energy.html .