BitcoinDoubler2x.com FAQ

How do you generate such outrageous returns?

With the help of a method called “pump and dump.” It’s simple to understand without using financial terms. We are the part of a private group of crypto traders and we artificially raise the price of an altcoin that will bring us income.
A “pump and dump” is the LEGAL ACT of an investor or a group, promoting a stock they hold and selling once the stock price has risen.
We start purchasing big volumes of a coin with low trading volume. Let’s say that the trading volume is 100.000.000 PACcoins per day. Our group begins buying the coin, placing a huge buy wall of, for instance, 50.000.000 PACcoins.
Since there is not enough liquidity (i.e. not enough people, who want selling the coin at that price), we begin to push the price up with the wall. Other traders learn soon about the “trending” coin, as it has a day-to-day price growth of, let’s say, 50%.
This growth in price attracts other investors, willing to make a profit. So, the demand slowly becomes real, as more and more people desire to purchase the coin.
When the price is high enough, we start selling the great amount of coins we purchased earlier. This leads to an incredible large profit for us, from 200% to 250% each time we “pump”, also increasing the total price of the coin we choose to bump.

Why do you need my investment, and is it safe?

The more capital we have, the faster and simpler we make profits. This is why we disclosed the lending program to the public.
For each plan, you receive your investment back and also the profit. We don’t retain your initial investment. So, for instance, if you invest 1 BTC with the 10 Day Plan, in 10 days you’ll have 1.3 BTC.
Don’t worry, your investment is maintained by a part of the capital we already have, which was never traded. In the unlikely variant that a trading goes wrong (which never happened) you will still get your investment and the benefit.

How can I make an investment in BitcoinDoubler2x.com?

Making an investment with us is common: select the investment plan and you will be redirected to the payment page. After the payment is done, please give BTC address where you want us to transfer your payment, your email address and the transaction ID from the payment sent to us.

For security reasons, we don`t provide login page where you can study the transaction details. Our site is safe in usage. We have an SSL security certificate, a complex anti-DDOS system, and the best anti-Hacking system. But login pages are subject to vulnerability, even if there is a single in a million chance to be hacked, we won’t leave it.

Do you want to know a couple of hacking stories? Here you go: Top 5 Biggest Bitcoin Hacks Ever. And here is another one, this one is new: $530 million cryptocurrency heist may be biggest ever.

It’s better safe than sorry. We do not keep information online and we do not use online wallets or online payment systems. You just send the deposit and get paid. Easy and hack-proof.

Do you have a referral program?

Free Bitcoins? Of course, why not!

50% — the first refback from each new investor you bring, and 10% / 7% / 5% — a following refback (beginning with the second investment from your investor).

The payment is made immediately to your Bitcoin address after the deposit is made. For more information, please visit our Referrals Section.

If you still have some questions, you can learn more detailed FAQ.

Bitcoin Doubler Investment Plans

Start
+30% in 3 Days
Min0.005BTC
Max0.0099BTC
  • Features BitcoinDoubler2x.com - Investment Features 50% - First Refback 10% - Following Refback (starting from the second) Autopayment Newsletter 24/7 support
Business
+50% in 5 Days
Min0.01BTC
Max0.099BTC
  • Features BitcoinDoubler2x.com - Investment Features 50% - First Refback 7% - Following Refback (starting from the second) Autopayment Newsletter 24/7 support
Double
+200% in 14 Days
Min0.1BTC
MaxNo Max
  • Features BitcoinDoubler2x.com - Investment Features Personal manager 50% - First Refback 5% - Following Refback (starting from the second) Autopayment Newsletter 24/7 support

Bitcoin Doubler – What is It

Cryptocurrency is gaining today much popularity, economic importance and weight. The most prominent representative is Bitcoin – the progenitor of all existing cryptocurrencies. Despite the fact that its price is unstable in the recent time, as a result of negative influence of many countries` governments, Bitcoin doesn’t lose its authority and influence on the global economy and even the policy. Someone may claim that BTC is dying, but let`s bethink about its price a couple years ago – it was $700. Right, Bitcoin isn`t so firm as Dollar or Gold. Nevertheless, this fact doesn’t mean that the cryptocurrency must be ignored, on the contrary, you must forge iron while it’s hot!

By dint of Doubler you can increase any amount of your bitcoins with no technical skills, practice or wish to work much and hard. We are going to consider how we make our and your profit.

Bitcoin Doubler guarantees success, because our method of work brings income to investors in any situation.

How Bitcoin Doubler Works

Bitcoindoubler2x.com represents the part of a private group of crypto investors. Our team uses a method called “pump and dump”, we artificially raise the price of an altcoin that will bring us income.

A “pump and dump” is absolutely legal act of single investor or a team, promoting a stock they hold and selling once the stock price has risen.

We begin purchasing big amount of a coin with low trading volume. Our group begins buying the coin, placing a huge buy wall. Since there is not enough liquidity (few people, who want selling the coin at that price), we begin to push the price up with the wall. Other traders learn soon about the “trending” cryptocurrency, as it has a constant price growth of, let’s say, 50%. This process attracts other investors and their deposits create demand.

Together with you we can make much larger profit, because the more capital we have, the greater income we are able to do.

About Bitcoin Doubler in Detail

Bitcoin Doubler operates simply enough.Your investment starts circulating on the market as soon as you have deposited it. You and your cryptocurrency become the part of profitable trading.

Once bitcoin is credited, you are beginning to get profit thanks to the method we have described above. Due to our team and other trader groups efforts, we have constant success at crypto sphere and can assure all our investors that their deposits will be safe and increased. Our company’s team includes highly skilled and experienced specialists, who guarantee our crypto trading perfect operation.

We offer three investment plans: Start (min 0,005 BTC), Business (min 0,01 BTC) and Double (min 0,1 BTC). Each plan provides its individual profit percent and implementation time, above you can learn all three plans in detail.

Where I Can Buy Bitcoin

If you are still a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency, but you have already registered Bitcoin wallet and you realize how BTC is organized and works, so you must be looking for a place, where it’s possible to buy this cryptocurrency easy.

First of all, we advise you to look through the list of popular Bitcoin exchangers. There is great amount of them and, fortunately, most of them can be trusted. Nonetheless, be careful!

To known how to buy Bitcoin users should go to the page “How to Buy Bitcoins and Where” and learn information, where they can exchange or buy BTC. You just have to specify the location and you`ll see the list of seller, their honesty has been checked and confirmed by the administration.

It’s also possible to get BTC on such sites:

• localbitcoins.com;
  • paxful.com.

Bitcoin Investment, Which Can be Trusted

Increasing your Bitcoin balance has never been so simple as now. Non service won’t increase your bitcoins safer and simpler, than bitcoindoubler2x.com. All you need are one BTC transaction (amount can be different) and period of time depending on the chosen investment plan, when you just need a bit of patience to see your enlarged Bitcoin balance. The method of bitcoindoubler2x.com is the perfect way of passive income, inactive earnings has never been so common and affordable.

Everybody, who wants to become rich with BTC, cannot afford to lose such a nice opportunity. Our team guarantees increasing your cryptocurrency as soon as possible. Such a chance to invest and receive 100% of income appears only once during the whole life, don`t waste your luck!

How Invest Bitcoin in the Investment Plan

It’s easy enough to invest in one of our investment plans. All you need is to choose a plan, click on the button “Invest now” and then you will follow payment page. On this page you will be provided with an intuitively understandable instruction, how to invest. After making a deposit you just have to wait some time and receive your benefit.

Why our Service is Worth Trusting and Why Choose Us

Surely, our resource bitcoindoubler2x.com is not single one in the sphere of Bitcoin doubling. However, we can claim without excess modesty that we are one of the best representatives on this market. Confirmation of these words you may find in comments on our site, where satisfied users leave their comments.

You have no reason to doubt our honesty, because “pump and dump” method is absolutely legal. We make money together with you, and in our interest is to care about your trust. Our team and investors mutual efforts help to make significant profit for both sides. Once you have typed your Bitcoin`s address, your balance is becoming larger. If you have any questions, cooperators of our company will professionally help you through e-mail.

Who is Our Team – BitcoinDoubler2x.com

Our working team includes only experienced professional specialists, among them are Blockchain expert, Financial officer, Bitcoin expert, Marketing officer and many other skillful members. Some members of our company have professional certificates, as well the company itself has. More information about our team you can find at the page “About us”.

What is our Company’s Aim in this System

Sure thing, we are not a charity organization and we aren’t going to give money to all comers. We are crypto traders and implement “pump and dump” method of artificial price raise, that has been described above. In fact, we are able to earn alone, but with investors` help we can do it on a larger scale. We earn with you and you earn with us. You select investment plan that suits personally you and get passive income, it’s easy!

Every Week a Newbie Can Get 0,5 Free Bitcoin

If you are our new investor, you have a chance to get 0,5 FREE BITCOIN. After receiving your payment, leave a comment here and you will have an opportunity to participate in the draw for 0,5 Free Bitcoin (50 000 000 Free Satoshi) from BitcoinDoubler2x.com. The winning you get on your BTC wallet.

UPD 2020.01.03: In your comment it is necessary to specify a received sum (payment) and Bitcoin wallet address, on which you would like to get free BTC if you are lucky to win at our weekly draw (bitcoin address can differ from those one where a payment is sent).

729 thoughts on “BitcoinDoubler2x.com

1. Depositer says:

My payment from Business Plan successfully came, thank you team BTCD2x…
    1KawHWA9jyBGWip9hm9euySq8LbKmzjHDn – 0,02584185

2. phantom says:

3P91JfrzBpKGkbnP6NscQuRrp9BuKbHyWy

i put money at start and in 3 d. i got my money plus 30% = 0,00727662 btc

3. barny224 says:

I found this site last week and today i got my first return 0,00925301!! 1EUzf5t2ejxYWDm48CVYQzxGEzBG57f25Q

Thanks

4. Liev says:

Thanks for my coming increased deposit, it make 0.03306 btc! I`m so happy to find real investment platform! BitcoinDoubler2x – best ever!
    1FPnJTFZvrf4GUA3XMmAtf4eAoDsh9ccnn

5. Mr_H says:

My deposit was 0,01902738 bitcoins and my payment from the site was 0.02854107. Thank you!
    39NVjFFJQQjtxcWD7aHnPAbgmNTXUtsv8p

6. buddy says:

hi from Nigeria! bitcoindoubler2x is really my saver, this is just my first investing with income in 0.0065 btc but i will stay here one year at least
    1KP8xwSRZJKFAyz1HWrBwCQYh6oMHCGXuH

7. amir says:

1PZs3wJv3gJu5Xyw5HgyAo2axQTpybdWY2 – 0.01502184 coin fell , transaction is complete and on time

8. @non says:

my 1st deposit on this site in start came back with general sum 0.00985452
    3HkzH5sTKXHfpbec1coftEhxkfjwhKia2M

9. Greg says:

Thank You for my coming reward… taday I have received 0.01094171 bitcoin on this wallet 3GcRBzkCkXBbqketFBYiawY48aktTB28sU …

10. visitor says:

Made my first ever bitcoin transaction with you guys, today i received my profit transaction i is 0.00980265 !!!

U re so awesome!!!

3Phd1yZtjxr8QLWNQHYZWdRE9T47r51ECr

11. NickName says:

Got my payment 0,9 btc on the wallet provided for payment – 1LLF9UJN8pJSLKD86pTe2cAre2tfqFsV1p.
    I sent 0,3 btc 14 days ago, here is transaction da9c2d80ef452202edf0c79be088bc45b55cc9a5adf457c22e3b61723d2e4055 .

12. Anthony says:

It is my first investing on bitcoindoubler2x.com, I hope to win in your play 😉
    3P76iuSfdVRUtx2kQyka35bbXNUfpgev3h – 0.0495 btc

13. Investor.T. says:

18Pa87hm1HK81xn9nxJ3AffNWfFmEQfHbP
    My large thankfulness for returning investment (Business Plan) with awaited profit – 0.03824175 bitcoins.
    God bless your work!

14. Philip says:

Hurray …. Happy to receive inceased bitcoins, i will for sure recommend this to my friends and familty!!!
    3MX8ucfnCYQjC3zTJ8zga3ad31TFA3QTqK (0,0089323 btc)

15. mr_white says:

i was paid my reward transaction yesterday, the sum is correct 0,01640241 btc, my invetsment had been 0,01093494 btc
    1KYPUBTFpVC2GmJamK5b6MYfW5aVLZ1hNq

16. Person says:

Hello. At this platform I deposited min amount at Business plan and received generally 0.015 BTC on my wallet 1APt6mAFgGPXQm2dzegDY1PaL1g9Jzyyvf. Next, I am goin to invest at Double plan.
    Thank you for strong working.

17. Anon says:

3BMEXvY6c6MweDYBfZAy8SiwcAraZiBTHx
    Awesome! My deposit returned on the wallet timely – 0,0078 BTC! So good service!

18. dz says:

Thank you for first payment on time, you guys at bitcoindoubler2x are the best!
    Much love and appreciation, keep doing what you do
    3BMEXVBpS2RsXNd3SHMUPBAXX9D3NHkEAi – 0,0195 (invested 0,013 at business)

19. the.guest says:

thx 4 my profit from invested 0,0051493, payment is 0.00669409 btc. it`s my first experience here

1NuErW3jdYaQLgmfdQS5MBWkpHN4vSYRjz

20. Sarah says:

bc1qwe6z3t7rgf23qqq0lapjwu64vqs6u3225f58th
    thank you much for good reward! i received 0,02016 btc!

21. Mr.Investor says:

Team of bitcoindoubler2x.com, thank you for your work. My investment in 0,0120974 BTC has returned today with expected profit – 0,0181461 BTC totally. bc1q5f6a28s6ty0576rx0snwprqv8s93z6eaxgq68q
    Tomorrow I will make reinvestment.

22. Nina555 says:

Got another withdrawal today into my wallet. Been investing here for over a year. 😘😘😍😍
    1PaatYRjGPFVgB2giLsA9Q5LZfpqTFjBjF – 0,00944177

23. JIMBO says:

THANK YOU FOR CORRECT WORK, MY REWARD MAKES 0,019926 BTC : 1MuAvwkvtqNQFufZ93ocQiD3LQXNGn85J2

24. b.fazal says:

hi everyone!
    i`m new here!
    3 d. past i invested at start p. 0,0071177 btc!
    today i got my payment transaction sized 0,00925301 btc!
    thanks good team of bitcoin doubler 2x!
    16qUqSbyAjXPrdjrXiZYXvXZAUc8xsfRJz

25. Edward says:

Super! I`ve sent 0.005 BTC at Start plan Feb. 18, tx – 9ec2ae2f28d003725132f4738d615f2361dac3739cc39bde301ba9e7090169f5, this day (21.02) I have received a payment in amount of 0.0065 on my wallet 3JKwR7H2T4hXGEFptpRq4BXEWnEyuMj6tZ

26. inv. says:

38BGQ2d2jqWAYwGgyCqqq1dmGnyqtMMyLX
    investment – 0,0286 btc; profit payment – 0,0429 btc
    thx

27. Martha.K. says:

Awesome!!! Today I am very Happy ..My first payout received ontime.Thank you BitcoinDoubler2x. I am going to refer my friends also and going to reinvest.

Keep rocking BTCD2x!

17UvGgz8hbFjBBufKTgYvvwf8PaaqMvdm (0.09)

28. crypto says:

Payment just come in now thanks guys, this is my 12th month here.

1JhLGjJV9eSDpFJunJdVUXjvusJdeh8Z1Z – 0,00836328

29. Olav says:

It`s ok.
    I invested 0.040056 btc and got 0.060084 on this wallet 1HZGCL5rzHtyBUaKdcH9iX6uQpXhQzneZm.
    Thank you for good work!

30. jj says:

put 0,04220636 btc at business and yesterday got in result 0,06330954 – bc1qa6rstqssdnf9c3y670efurj86a5ecsutln2wks
    thanks

31. ava says:

Hi! I am first time on bitcoindoubler2x.co,. I invested my money at start plan and was paid 0.0095 bitcoin! Awesome! This is best place for making good passive income.
    1KiNjqKmdvhqGLxtqghit4kDF6DqmELQ2x

32. Mr.Anon says:

bc1qauq670laxe0yxvasrw3ze8y65j6scrc5k6t5sn
    My deposit in Business plan 0,05451554 BTC has returned with the promised income, totally 0,08177331 BTC.

33. Brian says:

Invest minimal deposit in B. plan. Get my payment 0.015 on wallet – 12LdPzJi7a6sM51REFBRtWjFywCczdnw7o in 2020-02-19 05:06:35 . Thnx

34. mikle1 says:

oh my… it`s wonderful investment site…i invest on bitcoindoubler2x for the first time at start plan… in 3 days exactly i received my invested money + 30% of income = 0,0066 btc… thank you very much for cooperation…
    1JDUFBvJUsewGhimHiiox66w1UFc9GrAQB

35. Bobby says:

BitcoinDoubler2x just keeps blowing my mind, they really keep to their promises. I just received another payment again in amount 0,00724 btc.
    3DHk7gZ9GwbmiTmhosBV1V2J9ztR41zoNS

36. max says:

38fxBFnCuBbk2YD3TySVxczpR1RMNYtGfa – 0.09 btc (business plan)
    thanks much for my btc-payment, u`re best guys!

37. Akmal says:

I sent bitcoindoubler2x investment money a lot of times and always I got paid in time. BTCD2x is my Hero!
    37wqX4DLo6hrKBFYbr1otVp7fC1nusGgK2 – 0.015 BTC

38. FUKURO says:

THANKS FOR MY PAYMENT – 0.03 BTC. IT`S TIME TO REINVEST
    3Gvj1q5gcsEnw4dXzJEoRSCBkGQkFmKMAJ
    (90a5ad80a6a2a7fc1cb4458ea8a9af656535b7fe6a58bfe22bcb37683c3ea6e4)

39. Investor1 says:

It is my first experience of investing here. Good work. My payment makes up 0.3 BTC, I used Double plan..
    3EAv7yJnTGn4xmocDrtUY3GRHHrbg1pkpQ – 0.3 (2020-02-15 22:34:43) Doubler

40. Simonnnn says:

This is my first deposit ever and such a luck 🙂
    Today I have been paid 0.0065 from Start Plan 🙂
    Thanks!
    c966fe445659f46ed4778f87777e099be2c1df74a4ed1b9e3b1d391a685b2e42

41. none says:

my profit from btcd2x makes 0,3 btc

49c211dc89d7f0c634c074323d118f5e7d726c50a7e9aa044801622c2dd9f6c8

42. barzy says:

Cool!
    This is my 1st investing experience on bitcoindoubler2x… I put 0,00520633 bitcoins at Start and today (after 3 days) on my wallet fell 0,00676823 btc – bc1qxc04fcrhyykcujv3t0ntadk5dsr3k4g7fg8qex.
    Thank you! Best investment platfrom I ever met!

43. investor2020 says:

15ccKy7Fndc4eG6uMuw1sKgLJwUyNY9iWZ – 0,117 (2020-02-13 12:30:38) Business
    Payout is 0,117 BTC from invested 0,078 BTC.
    P.S. It was Business Pl.

44. Kate says:

Thank you for another payment on time, you guys at btcd2x are the best!
    Much love and appreciation, keep doing what you do! 😉
    158reuSMv53keNeJGLPy9SGGLNQYvNheS4 – 0,00753558 btc

45. nameeee says:

bc1qff7kzfgz2pp97lf32vf6mwcy4w73kzug5j9zhe
    My profit here is 0,09838347 bitcoins from invested 0,06558898 at Business Plan.
    Thank you team bitcoindoubler2x.com.